Today I wanted to preview to you all the fun, cute and creative Christmas crafts I plan on sharing with you from now until the end of the year on Mondays! There are quite a few and they don’t include what I want to do for gift wrapping design and possibly I might make my Christmas cards again this year! 🙂
- These cute adorable little rice snowmen started it all back a month or two, the search was then on to find other easy, frugal, fun but also things I would actually want to use for decoration or to give as gifts to other people! 🙂
- Next I found these BEAUTIFUL doily trees! I knew I just had to make them, they would fit anywhere In the house (But I’m planning on the window sill) and are easy to make! Although I think I will make just two layers on my picks, I’ll just have to see what looks best!
- I was looking for something to use in a bowl or on a plate for a centerpiece and came across these darling Styrofoam pinecones! I haven’t had time to go to my parents house to pick up some real ones, and then to bake them to get the bugs out (I want to try bleaching pinecones next year!) so I figured these would be a cute and easy stand in! The hole punching will probably take the most time but I figured If I work on it now for a few minutes a day I’ll have plenty when I make these in a couple of weeks! 🙂
- I’m going to try my hand at a couple felt crafts this year! The first are these pretty Poinsettia pins, which I might not make into pins but glue them to canvas to hang instead! 🙂
- The other felt craft I’m dying to try is these DARLING felt ornaments of woodland creatures! 🙂 I about died when I saw how cute they were! My favorite is probably this darling fox!
- These cute simple table top Christmas Tree’s will be perfect above my cabinet pantry! 🙂 I plan on making two to put on each side of our engagement picture we have there!
- I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Merry and Bright Canvas! Best part is I already own most everything I need to make it so I just have to pick an evening after work and have some fun, turn on the Christmas music from the lovely Carpenters and have a cup of cocoa! 🙂
- I also want to try my hand at these cute hoop ornaments as well!
- And what would Christmas be without a gorgeous Wreath on your door? I haven’t decided what I’m doing for a wreath yet, but here are some pretty and easy ones I found! 🙂